To all my fellow bloggers and blog readers

Welcome to my little space of the world. Kick off your shoes, loosen your belts (oh wait, that applies to me :-), get comfy and stay awhile........I hope you will keep coming back.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2007!!!!

As you know, I was in a car wreck, yada yada yada Well, I'm alive, and very thankful for it. Anyway, been spending a lot of time in bed, watching the box, listening to music and twiddling my thumbs, well figuratively twiddling them anyway.
So Paris Hilton is in jail!. No, wait, she's out. Nah uh, she's in jail. Bummer! People are outraged and screaming blue murder. Hey, show me one person who would not try anything to get out of jail and I'll show you, I'll show you ....don't know what the heck I'll show you. I know for a fact that I definitely would try to weasel my way outta there. If you're gonna blame anyone, blame the damn sheriff who fell for her money, I mean, her illness story and let her go home.

Yet other people are calling the race card. OOOOKKKAAAYYYY!!!! I happen to know that Miss Diva herself, Diana Ross was in jail for (correct me if I'm wrong, though I hardly ever am)jk, a DUI. They cut her a lot of slack, but I don't hear anyone mentioning that, and, last time I checked, she was (gasp) black!! Now maybe that's changed while I was not looking. Maybe..

I know I said this before, but I'm not doing cartwheels because Paris is in jail, I just want the same thing to happen to you and me and her for the same crime, no better, no worse.

Bet she wishes the sex tape would resurface now, huh!?

Another interesting thing, apparently, Hils Clinton is not loved by lots of women!!! I did not know that!! Barbara Walters and her ladies certainly schooled me! So, I got to thinking (don't worry, I did not hurt myself), why would women dislike her? Then the light bulb went off, or is it on? Anyway, they are mad because she stayed with Billy Boy!!!!!!! Can you believe that? They are mad because she did not leave the cheating, um, guy. Come on ladies, how many of us at one time or another, have been cheated on and stayed? A whole bunch, yet Hils is supposed to leave her man to make us happy? Who will keep her warm at night if she goes ahead and takes one for the team? Surely that is her own business!

Let's keep it real, okay?

No comments: