To all my fellow bloggers and blog readers

Welcome to my little space of the world. Kick off your shoes, loosen your belts (oh wait, that applies to me :-), get comfy and stay awhile........I hope you will keep coming back.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Summertime, Yay!!

It's that time of the year again! Love the pretty little dresses, the cute sandals and flip-flops (or ma pata pata as we call them back home:-)) but I DO NOT love the damn heat!!! Matter of fact, I quite hate it. Now those of you who know me, know meJ, know that I am originally from Zimbabwe, (which is in Africa…. for those who don’t know). Thing is, whenever I tell people that I don’t like the heat, they always look puzzled and ask, ‘but aren’t you from Africa?’ Yeeeeees. And your point is? Then they say, ‘Isn’t it hot there?’

Yeeees?

‘Well then, how can you not like the heat?’

Huh?! WTF?! I HAVE to like the heat because I’m from Africa?
What a dumb ass assumption!

Like everyone here LOVES the snow!

Anyhow, I don’t like the heat!

No comments: