To all my fellow bloggers and blog readers

Welcome to my little space of the world. Kick off your shoes, loosen your belts (oh wait, that applies to me :-), get comfy and stay awhile........I hope you will keep coming back.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Sister's Video

So, I'm trolling the web...again!:-) and I come across this video. It's my sister, Tammy a few years ago. She did a whole album of Motown covers (pretty good, I might add) but I had never actually seen a video of her singing the songs, then, bam, I find four of them in one day!! Obviously they just had film of her singing and they have edited the film to make it look the way it does. Anyway, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Also, for some funny and thought-provoking reads, go to my girl, Nadia's page and read her blogs at http://www.myspace.com/nadia77

Peace, y'all and feel free to leave a comment!




Tammi Lavette - Kiss My Love Goodbye



Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: